Don’t be fooled…be on your guard…it’s APRIL FOOL’S DAY!!!!
This came from a friend of mine in an email, and I liked it so much that I’m sharing it with all of you. By the way, my pond looks great! It’s been scrubbed clean, and I have the sore muscles to prove it.
15 Things You Probably Never Knew or Thought About
1. At least 5 people in this world love you so much they would die for
2.. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be
just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don’t
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8.. You are special and unique.
9.. Someone that you don’t even know exists loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a
look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you
probably won’t get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner
or later, you will get it.
13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much
better when they know.
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to
appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget
them.Take the time… to live and love.
Joy is the will which labors, which overcomes obstacles, which knows triumph.~ William Butler Yeats
Whether you think you can or think you can’t you’re right. - Henry Ford
The best way out is always through. ~ Robert Frost
Real difficulties can be overcome, it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable. ~ Theodore N. Vail
Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall. ~ Oliver Goldsmith
You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Mahatma Gandhi