Oh, how glad I am for Saturdays! This Saturday is a little different, though. I am heading to the church in a little while to practice a skit (dance) that I have agreed to do with my girls. Why? I don’t know. I’m such a glutton for punishment/embarrassment, I suppose. Maybe they’ll decide they could do this better without me. I’m really too old for this, I think.
So, I’ve been tagged by my precious Beth…so, here goes.
1) Start with six random/weird facts about yourself.
2) Tag six people who now have to write six random facts about themselves, as well as clearly posting these rules.
3) Make sure to post the names of six people at the end of the post.
Soooo weird facts about myself…
1. I used to be a slob when I was a kid.
2. I was a perfectionist housekeeper for years.
3. I have learned to relax about my house and keep a happy medium.
4. I still love Harry Chapin’s music.
5. If either of my boys had been girls we’d have called her “Elizabeth Grace.”
6. I wish I had a big kitchen and could cook and bake all the time.
I tag Julia Grace, Emily B., Cathy, Melissa, Grace, and Thomas.
Now, I know many people are leaving Xanga. I am not. However, I do keep a spot on My Space. If you’re interested, feel free to visit. http://www.myspace.com/suezquesteen and the blog portion is http://blog.myspace.com/suezquesteen